About Magnolia Heating and Cooling – Riverside’s Preferred AC Company Since 1951
Are you searching for an ac company who serves Riverside, California, and the surrounding communities? If so, Magnolia Heating and Cooling is at your service. Let our team of friendly comfort consultants and experienced installers take care of your needs.
About Magnolia Heating and Cooling
Founded in 1951, Magnolia Heating and Cooling specializes in helping homeowners save time, money and aggravation, and we focus on installing high-efficiency heating and cooling systems. We also design system layouts for custom homes. To keep the staff trained and skilled in the latest advancements in the HVAC industry, owner Eric Smith meets with his team three times a week.
Eric Smith’s knowledge and dedication have helped Magnolia Heating and Cooling earn industry-wide respect. Magnolia Heating and Cooling has helped some of the largest organizations in Riverside, including California Baptist University, Riverside Medical Clinic, Galleria at Tyler and La Sierra University. We’ve also been hired directly by the City of Riverside and Wells Fargo Financing to resolve mistakes made by other contractors.
Our Offering of HVAC Services and More
Over the years, Magnolia Heating and Cooling has satisfied thousands of customers. As a result, we’ve become the number one choice for quality HVAC service and more among homeowners in Riverside and the surrounding areas. Our services include:
- Residential and light commercial installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, furnaces and heat pumps.
- Safety inspections, tune-ups and preventive maintenance plans.
- Plumbing, including HALO and Aquasana water filtration installations.
- Tankless water heater installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Electrical, including Generac generator and surge protection installations.
- Indoor air quality, attic insulation and solar power installations.
- Home automation zoning installations, repairs and maintenance.
Choose Magnolia Heating and Cooling
The most important reason Magnolia Heating and Cooling is still in business today is because of our loyal customers who have referred us to their family and friends. Thanks to them, we’ve been able to get to where we are today: a leader in our industry. Our reputation is our product, and we deliver the highest level of customer service. Here’s why customers in Riverside and the surrounding areas continue to choose us:
- Our comfort consultants and installers are always helpful, friendly and respectful.
- The prices for our wide selection of quality products are reasonable and fair.
- Conducting business with us is an easy and straightforward process.
- Every installation includes a Lifetime Craftsmanship warranty to cover our work.
- Every installation includes a five-year labor plus manufacturer’s warranty.
- We’re proud that we won the ‘People Love Us on Yelp Award’ in 2018.
Magnolia Heating and Cooling's Mission
Learn more by clicking the link below
The Magnolia TEAM:
- We have remained in business since 1951 (70 years of service).
- 2002-2020 The company continues to grow and have a great reputation.
- Magnolia is now the largest and Daikin dealer in the Inland Empire.
- The owner is a select Dealer for the Daikin One Program.
- Won Angie’s List super service award for 12 years.
- Won the Press Enterprise Reader’s Choice Award for 2020.
- In 2020 Magnolia received a Community Recognition award for their involvement with RUSD.
- Maintaining 100% total customer satisfaction for the past 15 years.
MAGNOLIA’S – Pledge
As a member of the Magnolia Heating and Cooling team:
- I will treat you, your family, and home with the utmost respect.
- To prevent blocking your driveway and causing congestion, our clearly marked vans will be parked on the street.
- I am committed to your 100% satisfaction today and in the future.
- My ultimate goal is to build long-term relationships with my clients, not transactions, I want you know you made the right choice to hire Magnolia Heating and Cooling.
What to expect from a MAGNOLIA Consultant:
- You will receive a phone call approximately 15 minutes prior to the technician’s arrival.
- Our friendly service coordinator(s) will work with you to schedule a time that is convenient.
- I will arrive on time ready to discuss your home improvement project.
- After the scope of work is discussed, photographed and measured. I will propose a solution specifically tailored to increase the efficiency level of your family’s home reducing monthly operating costs while completely improving your comfort.
- We will set a day and time to get the project started.