Magnolia Heating and Cooling Provides Quality HVAC Services in Riverside CA and Surrounding Areas
Are you searching for an HVAC contractor who serves Riverside, California, and the surrounding communities? If so, Magnolia Heating and Cooling is at your service. Let our team of friendly comfort consultants and experienced installers take care of your needs.
About Magnolia Heating and Cooling
Founded in 1951, Magnolia Heating and Cooling specializes in helping homeowners save time, money and aggravation, and we focus on installing high-efficiency heating and cooling systems. We also design system layouts for custom homes. To keep the staff trained and skilled in the latest advancements in the HVAC industry, owner Eric Smith meets with his team three times a week.
Eric Smith’s knowledge and dedication have helped Magnolia Heating and Cooling earn industry-wide respect. Magnolia Heating and Cooling has helped some of the largest organizations in Riverside, including California Baptist University, Riverside Medical Clinic, Galleria at Tyler and La Sierra University. We’ve also been hired directly by the City of Riverside and Wells Fargo Financing to resolve mistakes made by other contractors.
Our Offering of HVAC Services and More
Over the years, Magnolia Heating and Cooling has satisfied thousands of customers. As a result, we’ve become the number one choice for quality HVAC service and more among homeowners in Riverside and the surrounding areas. Our services include:
- Residential and light commercial installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, furnaces and heat pumps.
- Safety inspections, tune-ups and preventive maintenance plans.
- Plumbing, including HALO and Aquasana water filtration installations.
- Tankless water heater installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Electrical, including Generac generator and surge protection installations.
- Indoor air quality, attic insulation and solar power installations.
- Home automation zoning installations, repairs and maintenance.
Choose Magnolia Heating and Cooling
The most important reason Magnolia Heating and Cooling is still in business today is because of our loyal customers who have referred us to their family and friends. Thanks to them, we’ve been able to get to where we are today: a leader in our industry. Our reputation is our product, and we deliver the highest level of customer service. Here’s why customers in Riverside and the surrounding areas continue to choose us:
- Our comfort consultants and installers are always helpful, friendly and respectful.
- The prices for our wide selection of quality products are reasonable and fair.
- Conducting business with us is an easy and straightforward process.
- Every installation includes a Lifetime Craftsmanship warranty to cover our work.
- Every installation includes a five-year labor plus manufacturer’s warranty.
- We’re proud that we won the ‘People Love Us on Yelp Award’ in 2018.
Magnolia Heating and Cooling's Mission for 2020
Learn more by clicking the link below