Why Choose Magnolia?
6 Reasons you will never call another HVAC company
- Happy, friendly, and helpful staff.
- Prices are reasonable and fair.
- Comfort is a luxury we understand and deliver without fail.
- Doing business with us is simple and straightforward.
- 100% Complete satisfaction is a pledge we stand behind — Our Reviews prove it.
- High Quality State of the Art HVAC Installations Guaranteed
Our reputation is our product. We deliver the highest level of service with warmth, friendliness, pride, and company spirit. We are a continuous work in progress. Magnolia’s objective is to make your life better every day, with comfort.
A driving force behind these advances are the ever-expanding capabilities of smartphones, allowing users to basically control and monitor their home or business from anywhere in the world. The trends in the HVAC industry will continue to be driven by technology to meet the demands of consumers. Integrating convenience and quality of life is a game changer in the HVAC industry.
The temperature in your home or business is key to a comfortable living and working environment, so getting a new HVAC system is a major improvement project that Magnolia Heating and Cooling is very familiar with and can help you every step of the way.
If you live or work in the Inland Empire and need Air Conditioning or HVAC service, calling Magnolia Heating and Cooling will guarantee a superior service experience from start to finish.
Customer reviews and testimonials show Magnolia Heating and Cooling to be Leaders in customer service, proven expert ability and technical skill.
The installation of a new HVAC system is a major improvement, calling Magnolia Heating and Cooling to complete your job will ensure a state-of-the-art experience, designing and installing the most efficient system, with the best possible equipment to the highest standers in the industry.
Call today for a qualified comfort consultant to complete an in-home energy evaluation and provide personal recommendations for your project.
How can we help?
If you live in the Riverside area and need air conditioning/HVAC service, call Magnolia Heating and Cooling to save time and money. We may not be the largest company, but we are the proven experts in our field and will be the best contractor you have ever worked with.
If you need a new HVAC System, call Magnolia Heating and Cooling first. Our staff will take the time to answer all your questions, making the buying process easy. After a home evaluation, we will propose the best system to meet the needs of your family and home. We believe that a new system should not only save you money, but also provide superior comfort.
If you need HVAC repair or maintenance service, call Magnolia Heating and Cooling to fix the problem the same day on site. All our work is guaranteed for 12 months. We are highly rated all across the internet, providing the peace of mind that you are working with a company that truly values your business. 88% of our new customers come from referrals. Our service technicians are trusted, trained, skilled, and background checked. Our staff is dedicated, and most have worked for them a minimum of four years.
The Magnolia Difference
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling is the most recognizable HVAC company in the Riverside area. Our brand is known for superior customer service with reliable, honest technicians. We deliver the highest level of comfort expertise, with a trouble-free, hassle-free experience.
- Our business is a retail service company who offers installation of new HVAC equipment. We pride ourselves in the ability to design the most efficient comfort and solar systems, as well as install the best possible equipment to the highest standards. Here at Magnolia, we service all existing customers and equipment with the most superior customer service in town. Our number one goal is to offer new products to our customers that will improve their quality of life.
- We are a Riverside, Inland Empire based company with our headquarters located in Riverside. We service a 20-mile radius from our office and work with .03% of the residents in our market.
- Magnolia offers maintenance plans for all types of customers. We guarantee our work for one year on all repairs with a no service fee guarantee. Installations are guaranteed for five years and are tested and permitted by the city and utility companies.
- Our company colors are red, white and blue to display our American pride. Our logo is the Riverside rain cross bell, which is recognizable to local residents. We have a company jingle and videos on our website. We continually win local service awards, proving our superior service.
- Our field staff is dressed in uniform and drive well-marked vehicles. They are trained and qualified for their service area, and each member is an expert in the field. They are linked to our database with an iPad, allowing them access to every customer’s history and service location, as well as appointment notes. This allows us to provide the best possible service experience. Practically speaking, you can feel the comfort we provide. After an installation, the system performs better at a lower monthly cost with greater comfort throughout the home.
- Magnolia offers our employees security and a long-term career with the opportunity for growth in an environment that offers openness for their input and values all ideas for improvement. We continue to keep up with the latest technology in the industry and offer our customers the most efficient home improvement products available.
Proven to be an Expert
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling has been hired directly by the Management Staff from the City of Riverside and Wells Fargo Financing to solve issues involving mistakes other contractors make that cause them liability.
- MHC is a 90% residential air conditioning company, but the 10% of commercial contracts MHC has are with some of the biggest organizations in Riverside. Our commercial customers include California Baptist University and Riverside Medical Clinic. These organizations choose to do business with MHC because of the superior level of service and the expertise we provide.
- Another notable thing Magnolia Heating and Cooling offers is to give back to the community by being a major sponsor for the athletic departments of local high schools and the Riverside City College. Supporting school sports is a big passion for Eric and his wife, Brenda.
1951 – 2019 = Stability: We have remained in business since 1951.
2001 – 2017 – Super Service: Won Angie’s List Super Service Award for 10 years.
2012 – 2016 – Reader’s Choice: Won the Press Enterprise Reader’s Choice Award 4 years in a row.
2013 – 2018 – Awarded: The largest Trane dealer in the Inland Empire.
2014 – 2018 – Proven Efficiency Expert: Awarded Tru-Comfort Dealer of the West Coast.
2017 – 2019 – TRANE Consultant: Eric Smith, the owner, is a consultant for one of the largest manufacturers in the industry, TRANE. He is a member of a very select board known as “The Dealer Council”. He represents the contractor’s point of view on how to use and install TRANE’s products. He was chosen because of his ongoing success in the very competitive market of the residential HVAC industry.
2019 – Speaker at national meeting: Eric Smith, the owner, was 1 of 3 dealers asked to speak at TRANE’s Nation-Wide Sales Kick-Off Meeting. The meeting was held on March 4th, 2019 in San Diego, CA and attended by over 600 Territory and Account Managers. Eric discussed what HVAC business owners expect from Trane and its associates.
2012-2020 – 5 Star Rating: Our reputation is our product. Your satisfaction is what we sell. We have the best online reviews in the Inland Empire which proves we hold our staff to the highest standards and teach our core company values. Maintaining 100% total customer satisfaction for the past 15 years. 88% of new customers are referrals.
2020 – Best in the Inland Empire: The Press Enterprise Readers’ Choice Best in the Inland Empire the BIE Winner 2020.
2020 – Community Service Award: Recognized for our involvement with Riverside Unified School District’s High School trade programs.
2020 – Sales Leader: The leader in installing the most modern systems. We installed the most Daikin Fit Systems for the western region of the United States.
2020 – Recommended MOST on Nextdoor: Awarded the award for most recommended business in the HVAC market.
Thousands of happy homeowners!
We have installed a custom HVAC system in the homes of landlords, engineers, doctors, lawyers, the famous, professional athletes, teachers, nurses, pilots, veterinarians, soldiers, firefighters, police officers, inspectors, scientists, business professionals, construction workers, contractors, property management companies, and homemakers.
California Baptist University – Staff and facility
Gless Ranch – Owner’s rentals and personal home
University of California Riverside – We are referred by professors and staff
Riverside Medical Clinic and City of Riverside – Inspectors refer us to their friends and family
* Most Importantly – YOU
The Best in HVAC
It is the goal of the owners to provide every customer with an exceptional service experience. Magnolia stands behind every job and promise. We are like a well-oiled machine. Our mission is to provide total in-home comfort. The installation of a new HVAC system should be considered a home improvement project. When the job is done, you will agree. Complete satisfaction is a pledge we stand behind. The systems that we design create a comfortable home environment that benefits the homeowner and their family for years to come. All of our installations deliver energy savings, efficiency, and superior in-home comfort you can feel all year round. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer service delivered with warmth, friendliness, pride, and company spirit.
We strive as a company to be a leader in the HVAC industry from our reputation, knowledge, and skill. In October of 2017, the owner, Eric Smith, a respected expert in the HVAC industry, was asked to be on TRANE’s Dealers Council. He is one of only six business owners nationwide on the board. We are particularly selective about our employees, and continually do skilled training to provide our staff with support and knowledge to keep them above the competition. We recruit and hire local talent from trade schools and colleges in the area to insure proper training of all employees. Eric leads training classes 3 days a week for the office, service, and installation teams.
Our goal is to make your life better every day, with comfort. We are a continuous work in progress, striving to keep up with the ever-changing technology and information available. We pride ourselves on improving and maintaining the biggest asset you have – your home.
What is the Value of a Review?
When was the last time you took the time to write a review? Most customers do not make it a habit. Although, when considering doing a large job, the majority of customers will look at the company’s reviews before making a decision. During this stage of the process, you should consider the size and history of the business. In addition, realizing the ability each business has to collect reviews is a standard measurement procedure across the board. In a service business like ours, it is impossible to hide what kind of company you will be working with. Customers typically do not write a review about their service experience unless they are highly satisfied or dissatisfied. If a service business has more than 100 reviews and has a rating of 4.7 stars or higher, consider them highly rated. If a service business has more than 1 location and less than 100 reviews, that is considered suspicious. If a business has less than 30 reviews, they generally originate from a biased audience.
Magnolia Heating and Cooling, is a group of people that care about each customer and value every job we do, delivering superior service and quality that cannot be matched. Our customers are extremely happy and recommend working with our company. Read the words customers use to describe our company. When you work with Magnolia Heating and Cooling you experience a true family business.