Steve – HVAC Project Manager
Steve is the Installation Team Supervisor, his responsibilities include designing and planning all new s ystem Install projects. If you have a complex unit situation or desire to have the most efficient system in town, Steve is the man to make it happen! He can do it all and has seen it all. His experience makes him a valuable asset to the Magnolia Team. He has been with Magnolia Heating and Cooling over 15 years now. Steve was hired as an install helper, his talent for the HVAC industry and years of hands on experience makes him a true expert. Steve is an asset to the Magnolia Team. Steve takes pride in every job providing a superior level of customer service and delivers the Magnolia Difference!
Some interesting facts about STEVE –
- Gemini (June 8th)
- Married with 2 beautiful girls.
- He has a Dachshund and a Labrador.
- Can’t live without chocolate and “trail bike stunting.”
- Best place he’s traveled is Pinedale, WY.
- Loves to go to National Parks and anything outdoorsy!
- His greatest fear is a nuclear winter.
- And he just can’t resist good bourbon.