Kristin – Project Coordinator
Kristin joined the MAGNOLIA team summer 2018. She worked at a call center as a Customer Service Representative for 4 years. Kristin quickly became an asset to the Magnolia Team. She is always smiling and happy to help. Kristin oversees and coordinates install-related projects. She is responsible for scheduling and communicating with all of the installation customers. We trust Kristin to make sure we deliver every promise big or small. She is very detailed in everything she does and truly cares about providing exceptional service. Kristin realizes that every customer made the choice to work with our company because they want the very best. As a customer, you can count on her to make your HVAC Install experience hassle-free.
Some interesting facts about KRISTIN –
- Taurus (May 14th) Kristin’s favorite thing to do is go camping in the mountains, or to the beach.
- Her favorite place to go is the Mojave Road to go off-roading.
- Kristin cannot resist Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice-cream.
- She may say ‘Honestly…’ and ‘You know what?!’ more than the average person.
- Something that may surprise you about Kristin is that she was on the Varsity Swim Team in high school.
- Kristin won employee of the Month in April 2019
Your only limit is your mind.
We recently had Magnolia Heating & Cooling come out for an HVAC installation. The crew of Mike Lee and Raven Lapetina, plus Steve and Hugo, were professional, thorough, and always willing to answer my questions. Bobby who did the initial consult, Rudy who did the quality assurance check afterwards, and Kristin in the office were also very helpful and informative.
Magnolia has dramatically reduced my energy bills. Moreover, the company makes every effort to assist me in maintaining my equipment so that it functions at peak efficiency. Magnolia’s personnel are friendly, efficient and thoughtful. It is a pleasure to work with this fine, trustworthy company. I would not hesitate to recommend Magnolia Heating and Cooling to my friends, family and neighbors.