Jesse – Jr. Service Technician
Jesse is always smiling. He’s happy to be a HVAC technician. He has been with Magnolia since completing his HVAC trade school. He continued his training with the Magnolia team for over 4 years now. We are impressed with how much he has learned, many of our routine customers request Jesse. He is our TLC Service Technician and is always on the top of his game when it comes to the preventative maintenance of your HVAC system.
Some interesting facts about JESSE
- Pisces (March 15)
- Bachelor with no children.
- He loves to go hiking and explore new places.
- He couldn’t live without TV and enjoys taking a nap.
- He is a gamer.
- His favorite place to go is Durango, Mexico because that’s where his family is from.
- He was born in Riverside and says ‘How you doin’ a little too much at times.
- His first language was Spanish which made it a little difficult when he started school as a child, but he learned English very well.
THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Really enjoyed working with this company! My A/C went out and they were on it, actually earlier than the appointment and I was very happy about that. Great price and most of all a great technician. Jesse (Jesus) was the tech who came out, he was very professional, very clean, very respectful and very informative. I highly recommend this company and ask for Jesse you won’t be disappointed.
The staff is very friendly and professional. They are very knowledgeable and will answer and respond immediately to any questions or concerns that may come up. Magnolia calls ahead to set up appointments for the semiannual maintenance and advises who will be completing the service call. Jesse was just out and completed the semiannual winter service. He called ahead to confirm the time, arrived on schedule, explained the process and after completion provided a copy of the work Oder and maintenance check list. Excellent service, proficient staff, great company!