Eric – Expert Comfort Specialist
Some interesting facts about ERIC –
- Cancer June 26th <
- Married celebrating over 25 years.
- He has 2 children.
- A son age 21 is attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University on a full scholarship from the Air Force, who aspires to be a pilot.
- A daughter 25 graduated from La Sierra University in 2016 is an Auto claims adjuster and he is proud to say she has been promoted 4 times in 2 years.
- One dog, Charlee, is an Alaskan Malamute.
- He loves trying new food and traveling.
- When time allows, he likes to take Sunday drive in his Camaro. He’s a car lover.
- Getting referrals from happy customers is what makes his day.
Personal Achievement – Eric was selected to be a consultant on The Trane Dealer Council in 2017 he is 1 of 6 contractors on the 25-person board. Their mission was to ensure that our product addresses the widest variety of needs, is of the highest quality design and performance, and meets their demanding standards.
TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.
Eric was great in helping us to look at all of the options for replacing our air conditioning system. He surveyed the house and asked about our requirements and then explained the possibilities and the strengths and weaknesses of each.”
I count on Magnolia to keep me comfortable and I’m never disappointed. The absolute peace of mind they have given me is worth its weight in gold. They have competent staff who conduct themselves with professionalism. I recommend them without reservation. The fact that it is a local business and not a national franchise is just another in a long line of pluses.