Result: The Administrative Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the development of projects varying size and complexity. They are responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a CEO. They provide office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Performs duties to deliver of excellent customer service and sustain high levels of client satisfaction.
REPORTING POSITIONS: These positions report directly to me and are accountable for producing the indicated result.
Position: Office Assistant
Result: Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting. Assists office staff by sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings, and restocking supplies. They have strong computer software skills, organization skills, and English grammar skills. Performs duties to deliver of excellent customer service and sustain high levels of client satisfaction.
All tactical work for which this position is accountable.
- Review field sales proposals from Sales Consultants and assist in planning new projects, invoicing, financing, engineering, installation days and timelines and coordinate the payment collection.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Track sales teams close rate and success on appointments.
- Collect data from clients to determine reasons for close success’s and close failure on all sales all appointments, recommend a strategy in improve success, such as different rep, better qualifying.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database and invoice.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Keep the Managers and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
- Properly fill out all paperwork required for each job.
- Call to confirm next day’s calls and make sure an email, has been sent out.
- Back up dispatch phones and set new appointments.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and professional company Image on the phone.
- Honest and dependable.
- Great customer service skills and ability to working in a retail environment.
- Must be able to take on different projects with little notice.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ensures that office assistant’s daily tasks are completed. Performs the tasks when office assistant if off duty.