At Magnolia Heating & Cooling, we know letting your air conditioner run over lengthy periods without being tuned is likely to cause more problems as time elapses. Just like your car, your air conditioning and heating systems need routine maintenance service. We’ve served the Riverside area for over 65 years with our trained technicians that know how to fix your air conditioner when it’s not cooling like it should. Plus you can count on us for new AC system installation, should the need arise.
Give our friendly and helpful office staff a call to set up your maintenance service today.
- Check Air Scrubber Bulb
- Check Coolant Levels
- Check for electric short circuits
- Check water overflow protection
- Check for duct problems
- Check for explosive gas leaks
- Check quality of exposed wiring
- Check over amp protection
- Check carbon monoxide detectors and test each detector
- Check furnace filter
- Check surge protector
- Check for sizzling or hissing sounds from system