Result: Assist in achieving the company’s Vision by providing management and support with information and recommendations related to all service business opportunities. Performs duties to deliver of excellent customer service and sustain high levels of client satisfaction.
REPORTING POSITIONS: These positions report directly to me and are accountable for producing the indicated result.
Position: HVAC Technician
Result: Provide hands on support in all functions of maintenance including but not limited to: Air Conditioning repair, filter replacement, troubleshooting equipment and controls, HVAC problem solving, repairing/installing ductwork, repair & installation of volume dampers, thermostats, controls, energy management controls, thermostat/temperature sensors, interacting with service contractors, reviewing call center tickets for repair remedy, performing air balancing and low voltage repair.
All tactical work for which this position is accountable.
- Responsible for the management, growth and profitability of the HVAC Services Division.
- Identify, organize and coordinate all HVAC Services Division workload, including scheduling and prioritizing of manpower and materials.
- Implement growth measures to increase sales volume and development of the Service Division.
- Oversees the management of service staff, ensuring that service calls are on-time and complete, adhering to the service schedule, work plan, estimated dealer cost and man-hours.
- Ensures that the work process is standardized and performed in a similar manner by all service personnel.
- Ensures that Client relations and interface are professional and responsive.
- Ensures that work rules and regulations are clear, understood and are enforced.
Behavior standards for which this position is accountable.
- Experience in managing all aspects of service related issues.
- Problem Solving.
- Commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment in business transactions, and providing of the highest level of Client satisfaction.
- Keep vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside the company.
- Have a strong mechanical and installation understanding of the tools and equipment that technicians use.
- Demonstrate commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment in business transactions, and providing of the highest level of Client satisfaction.
- Magnolia’s management staff must have stress tolerance, organization, planning, information management, team-leadership, presentation skills, and persuasiveness.